Dos and Don'ts
1. Test before installation
When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone.
Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
2. Simulates testing
Screen replacement is very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, Screen Outer Glass Lens connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If test OK, please install it. If it can't show, please contact us at the very first time. And please don't force it to be installed in mobile phone. Well not be responsible if the mobile phone is damaged during installation.
1. Brand new and with top quality.
2. It is specially designed for Motorola Moto G (3rd gen).
3. This Product is mainly used to replace the old or broken one,thus making your Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) as new and complete as before.
4. Each LCD and touch screen have been tested on a working motherboard to ensure perfect working.
5. We have huge stocks and fast delivery, can meet large purchasing demands.