1) The V8388 Indoor GSM/MMS Portable Camera Alarm transmits and receives alarm and control signals via Text/SMS messages and pictures by MMS using mobile phone networks.
2) It sends snapshot pictures to your email address when the alarm is activated or any time when you text it to take a picture.
3) The V8388 is wireless so quick and easy to install - just plug it in to a mains socket and text it simple commands to immediately help you protect and monitor areas in your home, office or storage space.
1) Mobile Alarm: Capture alarm generated or requested images and sends them to up to 5 phone numbers and 3 email addresses.
2) SMS Remote Control: Control, configure and operate the alarm camera remotely by sending simple text messages.
3) Listen In: Simply text the camera to listen in to what is happening around the camera location.
4) Motion Detection: Detects any motion within the monitoring area and sends an alarm.
5) PIR Body Detector: Integrated passive infrared body detector generates an alarm when an intruder approaches the monitoring area.
6) External Wireless Sensors: Connect up to 15 wireless (433MHz) sensors such as door magnet, PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor, smoke sensor, gas sensor etc. Once a sensor is activated, it triggers the camera to send an alarm message to your mobile phone and email.
7) Night Monitoring: The built-in Infrared LEDs (light-emitting diode) enables the camera to capture black & white images in a dark environment at 5-8m.
8) Send Images by MMS & Email: View requested or alarm generated images directly on your mobile phone or via email - wherever you may be.
9) Multi-mode Alarm: Send alarm response by SMS, MMS, email and a voice call to your when motion is detected.
10) Image Capture: A snapshot can be taken any time by sending a simple SMS command or programmed to send images whenever you want.
11) Remote Control: Includes 2 remote controls for local operation and a panic button.
12) Image Receptor: 300,000 pixels CCD. Color pictures in normal lighting but black & white when using built-in infrared lighting
13) Picture Resolution: JPEG: 320x240 or 640x480 pixels
14) Battery Backup: Rechargeable battery ensures operation in case of external power failure.
15) Software - Includes PC software to assist with initial set-up and programming as an alternative to texting from a mobile phone.
1) 1/3 Sony CCD sensor
2) Image Format: JPEG
3) Resolution: QVGA (320?240), VGA (640?480)
4) Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV lines
5) Lens Viewing Angles: 60 degree
6) TV Mode: PAL / NTSC
7) 13 night light LEDs
8) Night-time Viewing Distance: up to 8m
9) PIR Sensitivity: Up to 8m
10) Wireless Frequency: 433 MHz
11) Mobile Frequencies: EGSM900, GSM1800
12) Wireless Sensors Supported: 15
13) Wireless Sensor Frequencies: 433MHz
14) Remote Control range: 20m
15) Power: DC 5V / 1.5A
16) Backup Battery: 1300mAh